WHAT IS POLLCASTING®?
PollCasting® Voice Broadcast is an outbound telephone
dialing system, with a questionnaire. PollCasting® Voice
Broadcast will dial a list of phone numbers, and play
a pre-recorded message with a multiple choice question
to be answered by the recipient. The recipient has the
choice to press any key from 1 to 8 to respond, or press
9 to repeat the question again. If no one answers the
phone, the message will be played into the voice mailbox.
WHY USE POLLCASTING®?
PollCasting® Voice Broadcast liberates you from manually
dialing phone numbers, and verbally repeating the same
question to your target recipient. PollCasting® Voice
Broadcast automatically dials phone numbers and transmits
thousands of voice message questions per day. PollCasting®
Voice Broadcast will record the response to the questionnaire
for your analysis.
Focus on what you do best. Eliminate mundane activities
- dialing phone numbers
- ringing the phone
- waiting for an answer
- negotiating with the wrong person
- being put on hold
- waiting for the right party to attend
- getting thrown into voice mail
- verbally repeat another message
into voice mail
Spend less time on the arduous outbound calls. Expedite
your outbound campaigns with unprecedented speed. With
PollCasting® Voice Broadcast, you can make thousands of
calls per day to your contact list.
WHAT IS POLLCASTING USED FOR?
PollCasting® Voice Broadcast can be used for:
- Political campaign questionnaires
- ringing the phone
WHO CAN USE POLLCASTING®?
Any company wishing to expedite a survey, or to maximize
on their outbound phone calls can use PollCasting® Voice
Broadcast. Companies that require delivery of a voice
message to be consistent, precisely worded, and mass delivered
will advance with PollCasting® Voice Broadcast.
WHAT THE POLLCASTING® SYSTEM WILL DO FOR YOU
The PollCasting® Voice Broadcast system will dial every
phone number on your contact list. One of the following
possible events will occur:
All calls are logged. Your log report will show:
- If call was answered, not answered,
or line was busy
- If person listened to the entire
message or not
- Which number on the key pad the
recipient pressed to answer the question
- Date and time stamp of every call
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. How do you deliver a recorded message?
We dial every contact on a phone list. When the phone
is answered, we play the recorded message.
2. How do I get started?
First, book your campaign
Then, record your message
Lastly, send us your phone contact list
3. How fast can my campaign start?
4. How many messages can you deliver?
We are capable of delivering thousands of messages per
5. When do you make the calls?
We make our calls to satisfy your specific time frame.
6. What is the message delivery success rate?
The success rate depends on your contact list, and the
number of retries.
7. How do I pay for the service?
This service is pre-paid, or on approved credit.
8. Where do I get a contact list of phone numbers
You can use your own client list.
9. What data fields must be in the contact list?
Just the telephone number.
10. Do I get a report after the job is finished?
Yes, you get a log report, and an exception report for
All reports are free of charge.
The reports show accurate details for every single call.
11. Who records the message?
You can record the message, or you can use our in-house
12. What is the maximum length of the message?
Maximum length is 60 seconds, but we recommend 30 seconds.
Additional time can be requested.
13. What does the message sound like after it's
Message quality is identical to your initial recording.
14. Am I charged for every phone call regardless
of the outcome?
Yes, we charge for every call to encourage clean list
15. How many retries do you make if the line
As many retries as you want.
16. What are your office hours of operation?
Generally 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. EST, but we will accomodate
17. How should my message be structured?
For pollcasting, your message should have the following
structure: Hello, it's Jim Parker from the Union calling
about the current legislation. I need to know your thinking
on this matter. If you are against, press 1, if you vote
in favor press 2, if you are uncertain press 3, press
8 to repeat this question, or press 9 to have the system
call you back later.
Event, Seminar, Annual Meeting Invitations:
Changes in last minute details and printing or mailing
delays can reduce the time you have to promote your event.
Send a message to your supporters with your political
Fast dissemination of information to your members or
Do a survey. Disseminate a question with a multiple-choice