WHAT IS VOICECASTING?
Voicecasting is Ringless Voicemail, or Voicemail Drops. Ringless Voicemail is a business-to-consumer message delivery system. A ringless voicemail Broadcast will deposit your marketing sales message or recorded sales pitch into a residential telephone voice mailbox to solicit potential customers. A Ringless Voicemail Broadcast will deliver a recorded business message straight to someone's voice mailbox without ringing the phone. . Ringless Voicemail Broadcast is a marketing and lead generation tool.
WHY USE RINGLESS VOICEMAIL?
Don't waste your time manually dialing potential customers. Almost 85% of your sales calls, or customer retention calls never reach a live person, and end up in voice mail. Most sales or customer service staff can only make 50 to 70 sales calls per day. Ringless Voicemail Broadcast liberates you from the repetitive monotony of outbound cold calling, and reiterating another message, or sales pitch into a client's voice mailbox. Maximize your time wisely and negotiate inbound customer calls instead.
Focus on what you do best. Eliminate mundane activities
- dialing phone numbers
- ringing the phone
- waiting for an answer
- negotiating with reception
- being put on hold
- waiting for the right party to attend
- getting thrown into voice mail
- verbally repeating another message
into voice mail
All this costs valuable time, and increases your selling cycle time frame. Pay your sales staff to negotiate and close the sale on an inbound call. Spend less time on arduous outbound calls. Expedite your outbound campaigns with unprecedented speed. With Ringless VoicemailBroadcast you can make thousands of cold calls per day.
WHAT IS RINGLESS VOICEMAIL USED FOR?
Ringless Voicemail Broadcast can be used for:
- Follow-up to a direct mail campaign
- Cold calling potential customers
- Client retention and appreciation
- Mass delivering a specific voice
such as that of a CEO or President
- Mass disseminating timely or critical
information on short notice
Best of all, the client will never know you used Ringless Voicemail Broadcast, because the message delivered is as clear as if you called and left the message yourself.
HOW RINGLESS VOICEMAIL CAME TO BE
Ringless Voicemail Broadcast was developed to take advantage of the increasing phone voice mailbox infrastructure. Built to avoid bothersome telemarketing calls during the dinner hour, Ringless Voicemail Broadcast is a new alternative that will not disturb anyone during delivery of a voice message. Made with mass communication in mind, Ringless Voicemail Broadcast is an inexpensive means of mass communication. Ringless Voicemail Broadcast is also known as voice mail marketing, or voice mail drop.
WHO CAN USE RINGLESS VOICEMAIL?
Any company wishing to maximize on their outbound phone calls and deliver a marketing message to a residential base of consumers, can use Ringless Voicemail Broadcast. Any company using an existing outbound call center to call on residential consumers, can reduce their costs by using Ringless Voicemail Broadcast. Companies that require a sales pitch to be consistent, precisely worded, and mass delivered will advance with Ringless Voicemail Broadcast.
SUCCESS RATE WITH RINGLESS VOICEMAIL?
Your success rate will depend entirely on your message to the customer, and the quality of your product or service. Our service expedites and multiplies your existing success rate.
RINGLESS VOICEMAIL VS. AUTO-DIALER
It is illegal for an auto-dialer system to ring the phone and solicit your product or service to a new customer. Ringless Voicemail Broadcast is NOT an auto-dialer.
WHY USE VOICE MAIL AS A MEDIUM?
1. People always listen to their voice mail. You will
have a guaranteed listenership to your message. Ringless
Voicemail Broadcast recipients will be compelled to
listen to your message.
2. Voice mail does not consume fax paper or fax toner;
and is not intrusive.
3. Your own voice adds a human touch, is as persuasive
as you want it to be, and is very personal. Your clients
will appreciate a personal call. A personal call carries
more value than email or direct mail campaigns.
4. Your clients will never know you used Ringless
Voicemail Broadcast to replicate your voice and multiply
your phone calling efforts.
5. Ringless Voicemail Broadcast costs less than
having an employee make all the calls.
6. Ringless Voicemail Broadcast is a faster campaign
due to no training required and costs much less than
your traditional call center.
7. Email lists are very transient. Telephone numbers
are more reliable and don't change as often, therefore
your campaign will be more successful with a phone list,
instead of an email list.
HOW VOICECASTING WORKS
Interacting with the Ringless Voicemail Broadcast
system is as easy as leaving a voice mail message by phone.
Each client is given a secure voice mailbox in order to
record the message in our central recording server. Clients
are responsible for creating and recording their own script.
The script can be recorded as many times as necessary
to ensure satisfaction. Once the message has been recorded,
it is ready to be delivered. The client will stipulate
when the broadcast will start.
- Fuses the power of direct mail and
telemarketing for a fraction of the cost
- Quick turnaround time (less than
- Guaranteed delivery
- Reaches thousands of people in a
matter of minutes
- No production cost
- Access and deliver your message
from any touch-tone telephone
- Can target specific geographic areas
- Boasts guaranteed listenership
- Extremely non-intrusive, as message
goes directly to voicemail without ever ringing
- One-to-one medium
- Much more cost effective than conventional
- Millions of phone numbers across
North America (estimated growth of 30% per year)
- Infinite market applications
RINGLESS TELEPHONE NUMBER LISTS
Infolink researches and develops their own telephone
number lists for your usage. If the list you need is not
available, you can ask to have it researched at no cost
to you, depending on resources. Infolink list research
efforts can be for both business telephone number lists
and residential telephone number lists.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. What is Voicecasting?
Ringless Voicemail is a voice message delivery system. We take
a message recorded by you, and drop it inside everyone's
residential voice mailbox. This is not an Auto-dialer
2. How do you deliver a recorded message?
We access the local phone company and deliver a recorded
voice message directly into a resident's voice mailbox.
3. How do I get started?
First, book your campaign
Pre-pay for the service
Then, record your message
4. How fast can my campaign start?
5. How many messages can you deliver?
We can deliver thousands of messages per day.
6. When do you make the calls?
7. How do I pay for the service?
This service is pre-paid, or on approved credit.
8. Where do I get a contact list of phone numbers
We will supply you with a phone list for your campaign.
9. Who records the message?
You can record the message, or use our in-house staff.
10. What is the maximum length of the message?
Maximum length is 30 seconds.
11. What does the message sound like after it's
Message quality is identical to your initial recording.
INDUSTRIES THAT USE VOICECASTING
1. Political campaigns
3. Radio station (ratings week, contests)
4. Health club, sports club, fitness membership
6. Non profit (Red cross, Heart & stroke)
7. Water bottle, water purification
8. Long distance phone services
9. Dating service
10. Lawn Care
11. Skin clinic
12. Maid service
13. Baby sitting
14. Childrens funds (university), education fund
15. Newspaper subscription and retention
16. Auto tuneup, care, winterizing
17. Carpet cleaning, home services
18. Credit card signup (mbna, amex)
19. Real Estate agents
20. Time Share vacations
21. Auto sales, openings
22. Auctions (art, auto, rugs)
23. Energy (Hydro, gas)
24. Duct cleaning
25. Continuing education (the learning annex)
26. Special events (home show, Molson Indy, circus, etc)
27. Marketing Firms (client marketing campaigns)
28. Tax preparation
29. RRSP contributions (banks, etc.)
30. Call centers
31. Junk removal services
32. Direct marketing service companies
33. Trade show companies
34. Auto emergency (CAA)
35. Firewood delivery services
36. Mortgage services
37. Non profit
38. Home alarm systems
40. Auto rental
41. Web marketing awareness
43. Event notices
44. Financial planning
For further information about Ringless Voicemail or other
communication solutions, please contact 1-866-611-7667
and speak to a representative or e-mail email@example.com.